About Dr. Mohamed F. Sacoor
Dr. Mohamed Sacoor is a Durban based specialist dermatologist in private practice since 2005.
He is the founder and Medical Director of Musgrave Park Skin and Aesthetic Clinic.
MBChB (Natal) 1997
FCDerm (SA) 2003
Dip HIV Man (SA) 2013
Dr. Sacoor graduated from the University of Natal, Nelson R School of Medicine in 1997 with honors in Medicine and obtained his Fellowship from the College of Dermatologists of South Africa in 2003. He thereafter attained a Diploma in HIV Management in 2013.
Dr. Sacoor is a member of the Dermatology Society of South Africa, Health Professions Council of South Africa, and the South African Society of Dermatologic Surgery. He is the past secretary of the Dermatology independent Practitioners Association of KZN and a past Executive Committee member of the Vitiligo Society of South Africa. He is a longstanding member of the American and European Academy of Dermatologists.
He has worked as a specialist consultant dermatologist in the United Kingdom with experience in dermatological surgery, oncology, and pediatric dermatology. He is a recent past Honorary Principal Consultant and Lecturer at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine.
Dr. Sacoor is committed to contributing to the field of dermatology through teaching the medical students and dermatology registrars. He has published numerous articles in peer-review local and international medical journals. He has received numerous awards and accolades throughout his medical career.
Dr. Sacoor has not only attended but presented at international conferences and meetings in the United States, Europe, and Asia. He is able to provide the latest and scientifically proven global trends and innovations to his patients.
He has many years of experience in Medical and pediatric Dermatology as well as dermatoses related to HIV. He has attended numerous surgical training courses and is highly proficient in cancer surgery and other minor surgical procedures. In addition, his dermatology practice offers phototherapy, photodynamic therapy, dermoscopy, oncology, and aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sacoor is an experienced injector of Botox and Fillers and has gained a reputation in all aspects of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Member: South African Dermatological Society
- Member: Medical Association of South Africa
- Member: General Medical Council (GMC)
- Private practice since 2004
- Member of the International Society of Dermatology
- Non-resident Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member: HPCSA
- Past treasurer of the Vitiligo Society of South Africa
- Past Honorary senior consultant dermatologist/lecturer – Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine
- Former Secretary: The KZN Dermatology IPA (Independent Practitioners Association)
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Past examiner and Moderator of the Fellowship examinations of the College of Dermatology of South Africa
Get in touch
Suite G07 Musgrave Park, 18 Musgrave Road, Durban, 4001